Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ugh!

I am sorry that I have not posted. We have had a busy week. Stomach Flu then I lost my camera battery charger... Today is a new day and I will upload pics tomorrow. However I thought I would share a few pics from Disney on Ice.

We were very fortunate to be given 6 comp tickets through the RMH in Chicago. I figured that we would be in the nose-bleed section. Boy was I wrong. We were in the FRONT ROW!!! Right at the corner where the characters would come and "hang out". It was spectacular!!!


Gabe (8) and Gramma (too old to post) :)


Hannah (6.5 sort of resembles Goofy), Lindsay (8) & Fayeth (4.75)

Pluto

Dum!

Sorcerer Mickey!

Minnie

Princess Minnie

Tiana

Just a little bit of Eye Candy...

The Ladies from China

Mulan

Ariel and Eric

Cinderella

Of Course we cannot forget that we celebrated the Twins Birthday Friday night also...

Cake my Aunt Becca. She made the Pointe Shoes out of gum paste...

Gabe's Mario Cake




I know....I want to vomit too. She is just to creative!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment